Here is some best tips to get a clear skin .So if you want to get a clear skin then read “5 home made beauty tips for clear skin”
5 Home made beauty tips for clear skin
Having a clear skin is a sign of good health and it’s appeal to every eye! Self care is one of the best ways to attain that perfect skin.
Eating healthy foods is another way to achieve flawless skin but we also have to battles the effects of pollution, stress and other factors that toll our skin. Environmental pollution damage our skin badly.
Taking care of our skin from pollution is necessary. Before we see the various ways of how to take care of our skin, let us learn in brief about the important of our skin as part of our bodily functions.
Our skin – the protecting layer
Our skin is one of the most delicate parts of the body, even though it is made up of tough and stretchy matter. It forms the outer covering of our body. It has mainly two layers; the Dermis and the Epidermis.
The epidermis is the outer covering layer of the skin while the dermis is the lower layer form beneath the epidermis; which contain tough connective tissue.
The main function of the epidermis is to protect the body from environmental barrier such as heat and cold sensation, control of evaporation, water resistance and protect from direct entry of dirt and dust particles into the tissues.
Without the skin, our tissues would be exposed directly into the harsh environment. Can you ever imagine what will happen to our body without the skin?
The skin formed the largest connective tissue of the body. The skin may caused many effect to the body if not taken care. It may form rashes and irritation or itching that leads to various other problems.
Skin diseases are very common too, if you have a sensitive skin, caring for the skin is utmost needed. The face especially is the most target of all skin tissue, since it is exposed directly to the environment almost 24 hours.
So relax and read on to discover the secret of best skin care without using cosmetic.
How to get a Clear skin with these simple steps:
Caring for the skin every morning as soon as we wake up is necessary.
- First thing in the morning is to wash the face gently with cold water. Do not use cleanser. Used scrub if neccesary. This will help exfoliating the skin.
- After washing with water, tone the skin with grind cucumber, using cotton. Cucumber is the best skin toner.
- Apply moisturizer such as coconut oil to prevent the skin from dryness.
- Used herbal sunscreen while going out doors to prevent harmful radiation from the sun.
- Used minimal makeup as much as possible.
- Remove all make up and creams using rose water and cotton. Wash the face thoroughly with water and pad dry.
- Apply olive oil for night time moisturizer. Do not use any cream.
- It is best to used only olive oil at night, it will soften your skin in the morning and prevent wrinkles too.
- If you have oily skin, do not apply coconut or olive oil at night. Wash your face with rose water only before going to bed. Do not apply anything.
Caring for your skin daily every morning and evening for 5-10 minutes will help keep the skin in perfect condition.
2. Banana face mask:
- Take a freshly peeled banana and make a paste.
- Apply this paste directly to the skin and all affected area .
- Leave for 20 Minutes and rinse.
- After eating banana, don’t throw the banana peel. This too can be used. Simply rub the banana skin on your face and leave for few minutes and wash with water.
- Banana peel is as good as it’s fruit for the skin.
Banana is very good for tighten the skin. It prevent wrinkles and make the skin look young and smooth.
3. Mango face mask for clear skin:
- Take a ripe mango and make a paste. Do not add anything to the paste.
- Apply the mango paste on the face directly and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash with water and pad dry.
- Do this twice a week either in the morning or evening.
Mango has many properties in making the skin glow and helps remove impurities caused by pollution.Try it and you will see. For me, it’s one of the best face mask ever.
4. Healthy Diet:
- Eat a healthy diet every day to get rid of skin blemishes, pimples or adult acne.
- Drink lots of water to help purify the skin.
- Includes greens and fruits in every lunch.
- Healthy diet is a must for healthy skin. Skin need nourishment inside out, not he other way round.
- Avoid pollution by cover your face with a scarf.
- Do not stress yourself out too. Don’t let worries and tension bothers you. Just put them behind your thoughts and it will be fine.
5. How to care for sensitive skin?
If you have sensitive skin, you have to put etc care for your skin. The above may or may not work for a sensitive skin. A sensitive skin is a skin that is either too dry or too prone to outbreaks such as acne, pimples, rashes, skin erosion as well as have a tendency to skin flushing.
Long exposure to the sun or wind may leads to dryness and rashes of sensitive skin, which causes the skin to react faster than those of normal skin. Factors such as genetics may also hold a key to skin sensitivity.
Sensitive skin react faster to sunlight, wind, used of chemical creams products, excessive make -up and dehydration. Sensitivity varies from one individual to another. Taking care of sensitive skin needs patience but once you master the art, its pretty simple actually.
Here’s are few tips to take care of sensitive skin:
- Drink lemon or lime water in the morning daily to combat the damage of free radicals formation on the skin. Lemon reduce body toxic and prevent acne and pimples formation on the skin.
- In addition to lemon water, drink plenty of water during the day to avoid dehydration.
- Moisturize the skin with coconut oil as it penetrates deeply into the pores and protect the skin from sun damage.
- Cleanse the face with milk. This is by far my favourite. Raw milk has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect on the skin. Its help reduce dark spot and blemishes. Raw milk cleansing can be used for all skin types